Home   |   Contact

Accommodations     Attractions     Travel & Maps     Where to Eat     Artists & Shops     About the Area     Links     en Français

3 Sisters Pub and Restaurant

2 Orcan Drive, Placentia, NL
Phone: (709) 227-0124
Fax: (709) 227-0125


The Three Sisters Pub & Restaurant, now a fixture on Orcan Drive, arises from an interesting and intriguing history that is richly interwoven with the lives that have shaped Placentia. The story begins in the 19th century, when the land on which Belle’s Restaurant is located was owned by merchant James E. Croucher. In 1883, Mr. Croucher sold the land to a William Siteman who built a wharf and a house on the property. Eventually, Mr. Siteman sold the property in 1923 to Michael J. Murphy and following the death of Mr. Murphy, his wife, Elizabeth, sold the building to Alfred Bonia. The story of Belle’s Restaurant comes closer to the present when in the middle of the last century, Mr. Bonia sold the house to Isabel Byrne. It was Isabel Byrne who lived in the house and operated a store. Soon after, Belle emerged and helped to usher in what came to be known as Belle Byrne’s Store. And in 1997, the house was purchased by Ernest and Geraldine Kelly who, after extensive renovations, re-opened and began the journey of this building as Belle’s Restaurant. With a change of ownership, and a renovation it re-opened in December of 2009 with a bang. The Three Sisters Pub & Restaurant (with Belle’s Dining Room) have brought the latest journey of the historical building. With a new menu and a fully stocked bar, The Three Sisters Pub & Restaurant has quickly become a new favorite with the locals.


Amenities:

Tues - Wed: 11:30 am-10:00 pm
Thurs: 11:30 am-11:00 pm
Fri: 11:30 am-1:00 am
Sat: 4:30 pm -1:00 am

VISA/Mastercard

Reservations/walk-ins welcome. Can accommodate groups and nice place for children.


Email: Click Here

Website: http://www.thethreesisters.org